1. Does Farm 58 have a bridal suite and/or a groom suite?
- We do not currently have a bridal suite or a groom suite. The bridal party (bride/bridesmaids/groom/groomsmen) will need to get ready o-site unless otherwise approved by Farm 58.
- As of spring 2023, we have a brand new bridal room attached to the main venue that the bride can put her dress on, touch up makeup, relax in prior to the ceremony, and/or store all of the wedding party belongings in!!
2. Does Farm 58 provide an in-house coordinator or are we required to have our own wedding coordinator?
- No. Farm 58 does not provide an in-house coordinator. You are required to have a professional wedding coordinator that will work directly with the Farm 58 Team to ensure your wedding day is planned, organized, and executed seamlessly.
3. Does Farm 58 provide alcohol & bartenders?
- Yes. The alcohol packages are send via email upon request.
4. Does Farm 58 provide staff for the day of the wedding?
- Yes. Farm 58 provides up to six staff members (including bartenders) for the day of your wedding based on guest count.
5. How many people can Farm 58 accommodate?
- Farm 58 can accommodate 150 people for a seated reception -or- 175 people for a cocktail style reception.
6. Is Farm 58 pet friendly?
- Yes! We would love for you to include your four-legged babies in your wedding.
7. Do we have to use vendors on Farm 58’s Preferred Vendors List?
- We do not require you to use a Preferred Vendor. We provide this list because we can attest to their quality of service. You may bring in a different vendor so long as they have proper insurance and we receive a copy of that insurance before your wedding. If a caterer is chosen that is not on our preferred list, we require that caterer to do a site visit before your wedding so they are familiar with how they will operate at our venue.